One of the benefits of the CLASS Act is that it presents a unique opportunity for companies to protect their productivity by educating their employees on a rapidly growing problem ...the combination of an aging population and the rising costs associated with long term care.
Two MetLife studies revealed that:
- Employers lose $33.6 billion a year on productivity due to caregiving;
- There is an 8% differential in healthcare costs between caregiving and non-caregiving employees - that costs employers $13.4 billion a year
Your free guide will provide the facts needed for an informed decision on an issue with serious implications for your business and your employees.
- Key Provisions of the CLASS Act and the timeline for implementation
- Why Long Term Care is a Challenge
- The Impact of Long Term Care on Business
- Class Act Vs. Private LTC Insurance Comparison
- Administration Expenses & the Enrollment Process
- Tax Incentives
Download your FREE guide to the CLASS Act today.